Cucumber and Pomegranate Salad
- 1 Lime juice
- 3 Tbls Pistachio or olive oil
- 1 Tsp Salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ Cup Chopped red onion
- ½ Cup Chopped fresh mint
- About 6 Persian cucumbers or 1 long seedless English cucumber
- 2 Pomegranates Seeds
- 2 Tbls Slivered pistachios (optional)
- ¼ Cup Crumbled feta (optional)
- Whisk ingredients for dressing and add to salad. Toss and season with more salt, lime juice and olive oil to taste.
Tip: This salad can be made ahead of time and left on the counter until ready to serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!